I have been a terrible blogger in the past. I would rather be in the studio creating art than at a computer screen banging on my keyboard. But, you are all out there and the reason I create is not just for my own satisfaction, but to share what I create with all of you. So – blog.
So, who am I and why should you care?
- I’ve worn a lot of hats in my time from writer, to painter, to antiques dealer and more. My most important role has been mother and grandmother to three kids and five grands.
- I am an Ohio-based artist living on the north coast. I create something artful every day. It might not always be worthy of sharing with you, but it’s something I am called to do. It’s in my soul.
- Are you interested in mixed media, acrylic painting, sketching, and watercolor? I share a lot of ideas and techniques for folks just like you on my YouTube channel every week. (Link in my social menu.)
- Do you like to keep up with the latest art supplies, and maybe save some money on all those supplies you care obsessing over? Maybe I can help – I will try!
- Do you like to read blog posts by different artists who share what they are creating and a bit about how they do it? You are in the right place! Follow my blog for notifications about new posts – I promise to try to be a “good” blogger this time.
Here are some topics I hope to share in the coming months:
- Art Journaling and Altered Books
- Mixed Media Techniques and Completed Works
- My Favorite Art Supplies and How I Use Them
- Interviews with Other Artists Sharing Their Passions
So, let me just say, I am happy you found me here and I hope you will become a regular visitor. Leave me a comment so I can get to know you. I look forward to seeing you and hearing from you a lot in the coming months. Thanks for being here!